Super Deluxe - Rs. /-
Price Per Adult : Rs /- ( on twin/triple sharing )
Package Duration: 3 Night / 4 Days
Maximum number of people:
Day-1 Arrive Darjeeling
Pick up at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Darjeeling (7100ft / 98 kms / 03hrs). Arrives & Check in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2- Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon free for leisure activity. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day- 3: Darjeeling – Mirik Excursion
After breakfast excursion trip to Mirik Lake an excellent scenic spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft. it is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Orange Orchards, Tea Estates enhance the Surroundings here on the way back visit Pasupati Market- Vehicle go up to India Border). Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day- 4 : Gangtok – NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport
After breakfast, transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport (130kms / 04 Hrs) for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers from railway station / airport to hotel
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Any Air Fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- 3.5 % Government Service Tax
- Dear Guest, We are requested to you please bring your payment slip, payment receipt, Bank slip, Cheque details at arrival for reach Andaman, Without details not confirm the payment.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID proof ( Like Aadhaar Card, Election card, Pass port, Pan Card, Nationalized Bank ,Govt Servant Id Proof), while you are on tour.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, and political disturbances (strikes) etc will be charged extra.
- As per Hotel Rules. Normally Check-in 12:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
- If the guest’s arrival is by train at NJP Station, please be informed that they will be received from new exit gate (near bank of Baroda ATM counter) or if the arrival is at Bagdogra Airport then they will be picked up from Main Exit Gate of the Airport.
- The infrastructure of Darjeeling & Sikkim is not very developed now and you should not expect or compare it with the other developed destinations .There is always shortage of water and power in this region and so you would come across situation like water supplied on time basis – morning to evening.
- Guests are requested to have a liberal mind & should be cool minded with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- All hotels do not have lift facility & the guest may have to climb stairs. In case of guests having problems with blood pressure, breathing, knee & heart or if they cannot climb the higher floors, we will request you to report this problem at the time of booking so that we can take appropriate action. This is again subject to availability.
- For CP, MAP and AP meal plan, menu will be on fixed plan basis and not on A-la-Carte basis. MAP & AP Meal plans do not include Evening snacks & cold drinks / liquor, Soups or Deserts. We can arrange for the same at additional cost on prior information.
- As there is shortage of space for car parking in the entire Sikkim & Darjeeling region guest will have to wait at the Lobby in time for the vehicle to start their sightseeing / transfers.
- As most of the services are on point to point basis. Vehicles & drivers would also keep changing. Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle to avoid any undesirable situation. Please inform the same to your guest to avoid any confusion. Always check your baggage before leaving the vehicle.
- Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which is advised by us and the driver. Mainly in Gangtok vehicle will not allowed to park at the hotel instead of parking stand. Once our vehicle will leave the hotel area without picking up the guests & come back at parking stand then guest will have to arrange their own to reach at the parking stand.
- In this region all the hotels are not having any Generator facility. If there is power failure then the hotel will provide candle light.
- The Company is no way shall be responsible for Missed Flight, Any loss, injury or damage to person or property in connection with the transportation, caused by acts of strikes, breakdown of machinery, accidents etc.
- All Sightseeing depends on Permits, weather & road condition.
- It is mandatory that guest should carry photo proof identity card – voter id card or Govt. issued any id card (Original & Photocopy), etc
- All the packages for Lachen & Lachung start & end at Gangtok.
- Accommodation in Lachen & Lachung with all meals (Dinner + Breakfast +Lunch)
- As this is a remote area: Hotels available are non-Star category with very basic amenities & Services by local People.
- Due to shortage of power the guest sometimes, may have to bear it with candle light.
- the driver.Excursion to Katao or Zero point (Yumesamdong) is optional & subject to availability of permit, Extra Cost will be applicable & guests have to pay directly on the spot to.