Booking Policy of Andaman Government Ferry
Tourists from India can book the tickets 4 days in advance of the journey. You have to visit selected agencies and fill up a form to get your ticket. But many times seats are not available or you are accosted by touts trying to sell tickets.
It’s best to rely on a professional and expert agency and let them help you book your tickets in advance so that you can enjoy the journey in peace.
• All sailings are subjected to weather and sailing conditions
• Andaman government ferry timings are subjected to change. You should check up on the day of departure to confirm the sailing.
• Our agency cannot guarantee the sailing of the ferry
• Children over the age of 2 years are considered adults and need tickets
• We will refund the value of the ticket in case of cancellation or non-availability of seats