Come to Andaman for a Honeymoon that remains Memorable for Lifetime!
If you want to spend special moments with your love away from maddening crowds of Goa or Vizag, you need to come to Andaman and Nicobar Islands. We will give you the option to customize your plans and include the best locations like Port Blair, Havelock Island and Neil Island so that get to experience the best of the best!We are one of the most trusted and preferred operators who know Andaman region by heart. Our local guides will show you and tell you everything that you need to know and find fascinating. Choose your dates and research a bit into the locations you want to visit or just pick a Andaman honeymoon package. .we offer special Customize package for your choice with Andaman Emerald Holidays in the best way like no one else.
The presence of the ocean and wildlife is perfect for different exciting water sports and adventures. You can take part in sea walking, snorkeling or scuba diving and enjoy the clear blue waters of the Bay of Bengal up and close.
Day-1 Arrival at Port BlairOn arrive at Port Blair, our representative receive you at Airport /Harbour and escorted you to check in to the Hotel / Resort. After check-in at the hotel In the afternoon proceed for visit to Corbyns cove beach a coconut fringed beach about 8kms from Port Blair city ideal for swimming, visit to National Memorial Cellular Jail- was built by Britishers in the years 1905 to imprison Indian political freedom fighters , Late evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 2- Port Blair to Excursion to Coral island & Ross IslandAfter breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress.( water sports activities available here are Scuba diving , Under water sea-walk , Snorkeling , glass bottom boat ride , Jet ski- water scooter , Banana boat ride , speed boat etc on direct payment basis) After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair
Day-3 -Port Blair to HavelockAfter breakfast get transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbor to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andamans with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the worlds most renowned beaches; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight at hotel In Havelock.
Day -4 : Havelock Island / Day leisure Excursion to Elephant beach (Optional)Trip to Elephant Beach: Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and its so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. Its also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth . The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.. (Optional Activity 1000/- Per head Extra with transfers, boat charges, Guide and equipments). . On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.Havelock.
Day- 5: Havelock Island to Port Blair & Shopping.According to boat schedule,you reach back Port blair by ferry. On arrive at Port Blair, our representative receive you at Phonix Bay harbour and escorted you to check in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
Day 6 -Port Blair Mahatma Gandhi National Marine Life Park , Jolly Boy /Red SkinIn the morning by 8.30 AM start for a tour of places The Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park at Wandoor(JOLLY BOY /RED SKIN ) is at a distance of 29 Kms. from Port Blair covering an area of 281.5 Sq.Kms. This Marine Park made-up of open sea, creeks and 15 small and large islands, is one of the best found anywhere in the world. Viewing of rare corals and underwater marine life through glass bottom boats and Snorkelling are a lifetime experience for anyone. Overnight stay at P/B.
Day 7-Port Blair City tourAfter breakfast, start off for a full-day "City Tour" of Port Blair - covering Cellular Jail- Better known as Kalapani was built by Britishers in the year 1905 to imprison Indian freedom fighter, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, -rare species of Birds and animal found in, Fisheries (Marine) Museum Show casing underwater marine life of Andaman and Nicobar & Water Sports Complex. Afternoon is free for shopping and other own activities. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day-8:-Port Blair to Baratang Island, Lime Stone Cave.Early morning departure (110Kms) which holds the nature's best treasures gifted to the Islands. Limestone caves are a must see points for nature lovers & leisure travelers alike. The Road journey from Portblair to Baratang involves crossing through creeks and dense equatorial forest. In the evening proceed for Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 9 : Depart from Andaman IslandsDrop to Port Blair / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
- Accommodation at all places
- Airport transfers by Private Non AC car as per the itinerary (like indigo/ xylo at Portblair)
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private Non AC Car as per the itinerary
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable
- Breakfast for 04 occasions
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes
- Complementry welcome Drink at Airport
- Complementary flower bouquets
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned
- Domestic and International airfare
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities
- Camera fee (still or video)
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID proof ( Like Aadhaar Card, Election card, Pass port, Pan Card, Nationalized Bank ,Govt Servant Id Proof), while you are on tour.
- Check – in time and Checkout at most of the hotels starts from 7:00 hours to 11:00 hours.
- Please note that our Tour Executive will be awaiting you holding a placard with your name , at the exit gate of the Veer Savarkar International Airport .
- Tour Itinerary will be advised you by our Guest Relations Executive . Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. however all the sightseeing sport mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at its disposal. It will be provided as per contract itinerary and will changed sector wise. Extra charge are applicable for the vehicle used a part from the itinerary .
- We make contingency plans so the sightseeing and tour itinerary are not fall on a closing day .
- Most of the sightseeing spots listed in the PortBlair city tour remain close on Monday and other government holidays .
- Ships sail for Havelock at 6.30 hrs, 9.00hrs,12.30 hrs and 14.00 and return from Havelock the same the at 14.00hrs and 16.00 hrs. ships belong to the Andaman and nicobar govt. administration. sailing of ships absolutely depends on weather conditions.
- Due to inclement weather condition that may occur at Portblair, some of the sightseeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling , due less or nill transparency of water. At some other spots, live corals which can be viewed through from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or over cost weather. Light and sound show conducted in an open- air amphi- theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full ,what so ever may be the reason.after the booking package then any place closed we will take not responsibility.
- Check –out time of the Hotels in the Havelock then is 8.00 hrs and the return ferry for the portblair is available only by 1600hrs. so you will be requested to check out in the morning and spend time in the lobby or in the near by beach till the departure time .However, you can requested the hotels for let check out and the hotels will do the needful, subject availability of rooms . If you need guaranteed late check out , then you have to inform us in advance and the rooms can be provided @ 50% discount, subject to availability.
- check out time of the hotels at portblair is 8.00hrs .in case you are flying out on the afternoon flight, you can request the hotel for a late check – out and they will provide the room subject to availability . or else you will requested to check out by 8.00hrs and spend time in the hotel campus . alternatively , you book for extra tour with us .(extra chargeable)
- Please carry swim suit , towel and change dress while going to North Bay, JollyBuoy Island ,Red Skin Island and Elephant a Beach.
- Transport additional charges from Non Ac vehicle to Ac Vehicle.
- Baratang trip will be on sharing basis.and Bratang island direct to guest collect Permit order by forest Dept.
- In case of non availability of rooms category in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options and the rate of package will increase or decrease depends on the hotels selected.
- Andaman Emerald Holidays reserves the right to shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions as the place is almost covered by tropical forest or re-arrange an itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services. 18. Andaman Emerald Holidays will not accept any responsibility for additional expenses due to the changes or delays in air, road, rail, sea or indeed any other causes, all such expenses will have to be borne by passengers.
- Airfare quote is tentative and subject to change at the time of final confirmation.
- No refund will be made for any unused( any reason whatsoever) service like accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours, water sport activities or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
- On leisure day/s, Cab services shall not be provided to the guest/s but will be available with an extra cost.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the payment and on an availability of hotels mentioned.
- .Any problem face Andaman like Vehicle.Hotel,sightseen,ferry,food ..etc direct discuss at a time the tour Excutive Manager or Managing Director Call@09679552859/09476077847.After leave the Andaman then not acceptable
- Bra tang island have a restricted area so you will maintain law and order ,don’t disturb tribal people, don’t provide any type of food and photography for tribal Peoples. If you create any problem in that particular area ,then penalty will imposed against you by appropriate authority . we will not take any responsibility for your any type of misconduct.
- When you will come to Andaman, and if you want to change the above hotels then you will pay different amount to the hotel/Our Company.
- All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be extra chargeable . All arrangements made by Andaman Emerald Holidays . Andaman Emerald Holidays will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, any type of injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure(Act of God).
- 9% Govt. service tax will imposed with extra on total billing.
- According to your itinerary vehicle is provide but if you want to go any places accept your itinerary then you will pay extra money directly to our company.(like Night diner out side hotel , Extra shopping ..etc (Extra shopping /Dinner Rs 1000/- Per Day )
- Dear Guest, We are requested to you please bring your payment slip, payment receipt, Bank slip, Cheque details at arrival for reach Andaman, Without details not confirm the payment.