Booking Policy of Andaman Government Ferry
Tourists from India can book the tickets 4 days in advance of the journey. You have to visit selected agencies and fill up a form to get your ticket. But many times seats are not available or you are accosted by touts trying to sell tickets.
It’s best to rely on a professional and expert agency and let them help you book your tickets in advance so that you can enjoy the journey in peace.
• All sailings are subjected to weather and sailing conditions
• Andaman government ferry timings are subjected to change. You should check up on the day of departure to confirm the sailing.
• Our agency cannot guarantee the sailing of the ferry
• Children over the age of 2 years are considered adults and need tickets
• We will refund the value of the ticket in case of cancellation or non-availability of seats
Child Policy :
· Child Below 5 yrs complimentary but in Lachung & Lachen 4 – 5 yrs child is chargeable.
· Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column CNB (Child no Bed)
· Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column CWB (Child with Bed)
· Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per.
· Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Email.
From Date of booking – before 30 days Cancellation Charge 20% of the Package Cost
30 -15 Days prior to departure Cancellation Charge 50% of the Package Cost
14 Days prior to departure Cancellation Charge 100% of the Package cost; No refund.
The above mentioned cancellation policy will not be applicable during Peak season and blackout dates. The 100% retention charge will be applicable during these period.
Daily government ferries operate in the Andamans between the islands of Port Blair, Havelock and Neil. On specific days of the week you will also get ferries to places such as Diglipur and Rangat.
Price of Tickets
Andaman government ferry ticket prices are one of the cheapest through the booking process is hectic and inefficient. The prices of tickets are as follows:
You have to pay extra fees for the booking service provided by your chosen tour company
Cost For 3 Pax :
Package Includes :
* Accommodation In Homestay (1 Room)
* Transportation And Sightseeing By Personalised Car Wagonr.
* Plan -Ap (Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner ).
* Pick Up And Drop-Njp.