Comfortable Private Andaman Ferry Service
If you want to travel between Port Blair and Havelock in comfort and without worries, Green Ocean 1 is one of your best options. The trusted vessel has been sailing the waters of Bay of Bengal for years giving a quick way to tourists to travel between the islands.
Attractions of Green Ocean 1 Andaman Ferry
• Comfortable AC seating arrangement with ample leg space
• You can roam free on the decks and enjoy the view of the beautiful islands, green coastline and the deep blue ocean
• If you are ever bored there is always entertainment and media to indulge in
• You can twist your legs in the open dance floor to your favorite tune
• Satisfy your hunger pangs with delicious food and beverages from the open air cafeteria
How to Reach Green Ocean Ferry Service
You have to reach the designated boarding points or jetties to get on the ferries. Andaman Emerald Holidays will offer transfer to the boarding points in comfortable vehicles matching your preferences (AC/ Non AC).
Tourists will have to carry their identity proof which must match the name and details on the ticket. Any mismatch or fake ids will result in cancellation of your booking.
Andaman Government Private Ferry Boarding Locations
Port Blair Harbor: Phoenix Bay Jetty
The boarding point for ferries operating from Port Blair is at the Phoenix Bay Jetty. Our transfer vehicle will drop you till the point of security checking as entry for vehicles beyond this point is restricted.
Generally tourists have to walk for a distance of 500m carrying their luggage till the boarding point of the ferry.
But Green Ocean Andaman Ferry provides bus services which pick you up and drop you till the boarding point- no need to walk at all!
Havelock Island: Havelock Jetty
Our transfer car will drop you till the point of security checking in Havelock Jetty. After that you have to carry your luggage and go through security checking before boarding the ferry.
But as usual, the beauty of the Andaman waters and skies with sparkling islands will always keep you company as you walk for short 100m till the boarding point. You can even marvel at the beauty of the serene Elephant Beach and the endless horizon as you board your ferry. The coconut trees on the beach and the thick green forest is always going to soothe your eyes.
Neil Island: Neil Jetty
You will comfortably reach the security checking post in our transfer vehicle. It’s a walk of around 800m till the boarding point but we don’t think you will be going to complain!
There is a long bridge connecting land and the jetty and you walk carrying your luggage enjoying the natural and calm waters with the occasional sea breeze to keep you cool!
You will also marvel at some of the most popular beaches in the world like secluded white sand Laxmanpur Beach and Bharatpur Beach. As you look down from the bridge you can see the blue ocean with colourful corals and unique tropical fish swimming cheerfully.
You can also try to buy some coconut oil which is sold pure and fresh.
You are welcome to get in touch with us if you want to get your tickets quickly. Andaman Emerald Holidays will ensure you get confirmed seats according to your preference.
• All sailings are subjected to weather and sailing conditions
• Our agency cannot guarantee the sailing of the ferry
• Tourists must carry proof of identification for being allowed to get abroad the ferry
• You and your luggage will need to pass through a CISF conducted security check just like airports before you board the ferry.
• Children over the age of 2 years are considered adults and need tickets
• We will refund the value of the ticket in case of cancellation or non-availability of seats
Price of Tickets
You can choose any of the three type of seating options-
• Upper Deck-Royal Class: Rs. 1,300
• Middle Deck-Luxury Class: Rs. 1,000
• Lower Deck-Deluxe Class: Rs. 900
• We will charge a nominal fee of Rs 150 for our booking service
You have to go through CISF security check and luggage scanning which takes some time. It is always better to arrive at least an hour before the departure time. Andaman Emerald Holidays will ensure that our transfer vehicle drops you at the designated boarding jetties right on time!
The Green Ocean Andaman Ferry operated daily vessels to Port Blair and Havelock.
|pick up point||destination||departure||arrival|
|port blair||havelock||06:45 am||09:15 am|
|havelock||port blair||09:30 am||12:15 pm|
|port blair||havelock||03:00 pm||05:45 pm|