* Night stays - 1-night Phuntsholing, 2 nights Thimphu, 2 nights Paro.
* Plan - MAP.
* Accommodation - 1 room in the standard hotel.
* Transportation and sightseeing by personalised small car.
* Pick up and drop - Hasimara.
Short Itinerary :
Day 1: pick up Hasimara and transfer to Phuntsholing.
Day2: After Entry Permit, transfer to Thimpu.
Day3: After breakfast sightseeing -Thimpu local.
Day4: After breakfast transfer to Paro.
Day5: Paro local sightseeing with Tiger Nest Cave.
Day6: After breakfast transfer to Hasimara.
Package cost for 3 pax: 54,000/-
Price of Tickets
Package Cost For 3 Pax: 64,000/-
Booking Policy of Andaman Government Ferry
Tourists from India can book the tickets 4 days in advance of the journey. You have to visit selected agencies and fill up a form to get your ticket. But many times seats are not available or you are accosted by touts trying to sell tickets.
It’s best to rely on a professional and expert agency and let them help you book your tickets in advance so that you can enjoy the journey in peace.
• All sailings are subjected to weather and sailing conditions
• Andaman government ferry timings are subjected to change. You should check up on the day of departure to confirm the sailing.
• Our agency cannot guarantee the sailing of the ferry
• Children over the age of 2 years are considered adults and need tickets
• We will refund the value of the ticket in case of cancellation or non-availability of seats
Child Policy :
· Child Below 5 yrs complimentary but in Lachung & Lachen 4 – 5 yrs child is chargeable.
· Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column CNB (Child no Bed)
· Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column CWB (Child with Bed)
· Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per.
· Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Email.
From Date of booking – before 30 days Cancellation Charge 20% of the Package Cost
30 -15 Days prior to departure Cancellation Charge 50% of the Package Cost
14 Days prior to departure Cancellation Charge 100% of the Package cost; No refund.
The above mentioned cancellation policy will not be applicable during Peak season and blackout dates. The 100% retention charge will be applicable during these period.